Close

715 screen not working

Posted: one month ago Quote #1308
I just got my new Ark Pak 715 yesterday and the screen was working fine at first.  I connected my portable frig to power it overnight and turned the screen off.  Now, after powering the frig overnight, the screen no longer comes on when the power button is pushed.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Posted: one month ago Quote #1309
Hi Ron

thank you for your post i would check the 10 Amp main fuse on the under side of the lid and check that it is working and intact if its not you need to change it over with a new working fuse.

if the fuse looks good and it does not need to change i would then get a multi meter and check that your battery is above 10.5 volts because the LCD screen will not turn on if the battery is below 10.5 volts.

please keep me updated what you discover.

Regards

Brett from Ark  
http://www.arkcorp.com.au/
Posted: one month ago Quote #1312
Thanks for getting back to me.  The screen does not work when the box is plugged in.  I switched the fuses and that didn't do it (I know the fuse is good because it will power my frig).  And when the screen did work at first, it showed my battery was 13.1 volts and fully charged.  Not sure why it worked at first then no longer will come back on.
Posted: one month ago Quote #1313
Thanks for getting back to me.  The screen does not work when the box is plugged in.  I switched the fuses and that didn't do it (I know the fuse is good because it will power my frig).  And when the screen did work at first, it showed my battery was 13.1 volts and fully charged.  Not sure why it worked at first then no longer will come back on.
Posted: one month ago Quote #1314
Hi Ron

Thanks for doing those checks and confirming the fuses are great the one thing we need to know now is what is the current battery voltage right now do you have a multi meter and know how to check the current battery voltage right now ?

As mentioned the LCD screen will not turn on if your battery voltage is below 10.5 volts.

if you need help while checking you can call 02 9678 9036 i am able to provide help from 9am till 430pm Monday to Friday.

the other test you could also do is with nothing plugged into the Ark pak attempt to put it on home charge and attempt to turn the LCD screen on.

look forward to your update

Regards

Brett from Ark  
Posted: 12 days ago Quote #1321
Hi Brett, my (730 I think) screen hasn't worked from new (3 years)... it shows a light blue panel with very faint words which you can hardly read! Fuses and battery all good - what else can I try? Thanks, Andy
Posted: 7 days ago Quote #1326
HI Andy

thank you for reaching out to us  i am available from 9am till 430pm Monday to Friday you can contact me on 02 9678 9036 there is one more thing we can check to see if we can field fix your unit.

it would be best explained over the phone rather then the forum the reason for this it requires a great amount of detail instructions that is best done over the phone it would also be a great idea when you call that you have the Ark Pak a Phillips head screw drivers and as an optional extra its also great to have a multi meter.

i look forward to speaking with you soon.

Regards  

Brett from Ark