Quick-hitch off-road coupling. Suits all 50mm tow balls that comply with Australian Standards AS4177.2 except 50mm tow balls with a flat flange. No more switching hitches!
You should consider using Ark's Powder-coated Mechanical base plate & brake arm - Part No.: MBP50P, with the XO Couplings, which will effectively allow articulation of the XO Coupling.
Display carton includes a 50mm Tow ball. Over-ride 2 tonne rating.
• Full offroad articulation
• No more switching hitches
• Quick-hitch locking system
• Fits 50mm tow balls that comply with Australian Standards AS4177.2 and don’t have a flat flange
• Choice of 2 ratings:
- 2 tonne for mechanical over-ride brake systems. Part No. ORXO50
-3.5 tonne for electric brake systems. Part No. ORXOF50
• Complies to Australian standards AS4177.3
• Strong fully cast steel parts
Full offroad articulation
• Approach angle • Break over angle • Departure angle • Roll angle
Whether you are looking to improve your offroad capability, or just tired of constantly having to switch between an offroad hitch and a standard ball hitch, then the Ark Extreme Offroad Coupling is for you!
Plus with our unique “Quick-Hitch” locking system, it’s easy to hitch up and un-hitch on your own in just seconds.
The “Quick-Hitch” system
Do you need mounting bolts? The perfect companion to the XO Coupling are Ark's Coupling Mounting Bolts, Part no. CMB141